The standards for dress code at Community Christian School allow for a modest and uniform look to our student body. The requirements for 6th-12th grade students are more specific than for the lower grade levels. Please read the Dress Code requirements in the student handbooks or by using the links below to make sure that you understand the specific rules of the dress code to avoid any confusion.
Peace signs are not allowed on clothing, backpacks, jackets, etc.
Preschool: Dress code for Preschool children allows for comfortable, modest dress. Students may not wear costumes, dress up clothes, or pajamas. No halter tops, strapless or spaghetti strap shirts/dresses. Clothing may not display words or TV personalities. Parents of preschool students will receive additional instruction at the August Parent Orientation.
Click here for 2023-2024 Elementary and Middle School (Kindergarten - 7th grade) Dress Code details.
Click here for 2023-2024 Secondary (8th-12th grade) Dress Code details.
- The Community Christian School Board has approved the purchase of uniform items from Lands' End Uniforms and FlynnO'Hara Uniforms. BOYS may purchase pants or shorts. GIRLS may purchase solid color skirts (NO plaid from Lands' End.), pants, shorts, or skorts. NO CARGO PANTS FOR GIRLS OR BOYS. (Cargo shorts from Lands' End will be allowed.)
- Students may also purchase sweaters from Lands' End. Use the CCS Customer Number 900137571 to find the correct list of approved Lands' End clothing.
- Click here for FlynnO'Hara Uniform ordering instructions.
- All CCS polo shirts for 6th-12th grade students may be purchased only through the school with Premier Advertising. Click here for the current Premier Advertising CCS Order Form. Sample colors, sizes, and order forms are available in the high school office.
- Approved school t-shirts and sweatshirts are sold by the Junior Class. Each year the Junior Class designs and sells various approved apparel. These school t-shirts and outerwear may be worn any school day. Watch your email with additional details on how to order online or order on August Registration Day. There will be additional order deadlines during the year and new designs in the Spring.
Norman, OK 73072
Customer Number - 900137571
Start shopping now using this direct link: http://flynnohara.com/shop/community-christian-school-ok011/
Opt-in to Community Christian School’s FlynnO'Hara Uniforms newsletter to stay in-the-loop on important information and promotions. Make sure to enter your school code OK011 to ensure you only receive information relevant to your school! Join email list here: http://flynnohara.com/join-our-email-list/
IMPORTANT NOTE: We recommend families get their uniform shopping done at least ONE MONTH before the first day of school to ensure your students have everything they need!